Creating a stir fry
The children created a stir fry today using fresh ingredients. See the pictures below and the recipe.
Ingredients- (serves 2 children)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2cm piece of ginger
- one carrot
- one pepper
-5cm piece of chorizo (cut up)
- 1/2 an onion
- 1/3 of a pack of cooked noodles
- salt, pepper, coriander, chilli flakes and soy sauce (2tbs)
- Prawn crackers (Optional)
1. Cut up and grate the ginger and garlic into a pan and add some oil. Fry this off for about 2 minutes until the fresh flavours can be smelt.;
2. Chop up all the vegetables and chorizo and place it in the pan. Cook this for around 5 minutes. season to your liking, using some soy sauce, pepper, coriander and chilli flakes.
3. Add in the noodles and cook for a further 2 minutes, until the juices are absorbed.
4. Serve and enjoy with a few prawn crackers.