Aims and Vision
One Family - Achieving more together
We are fortunate to be situated in a wonderful village location surrounded by fields and woodland.
Excellence and enjoyment are at the heart of life at St. Mary’s. We have high aspirations for all of our pupils, offer a wide range of other opportunities and provide excellent pastoral care.
We believe in a close relationship with parents and there are many opportunities to be involved in life at school.
A visit to the school is a must – either through our transition arrangements or by a personal visit to the school. We look forward to welcoming you.
Our core Christian value of love, in the form of One Family, underpins everything we do in school. Whilst we believe in excellence in all aspects of school life and individual excellence is recognised and valued, we believe that through a focus on love by working together as part of a strong and supportive family, we can all achieve more – socially, emotionally and academically.
We aim to:
- ensure all children are both supported and challenged in their learning
- seek to nurture self-esteem, promote respect and encourage responsibility
- enjoy a varied and enriched educational experience
- nurture talent in all areas of the curriculum and beyond
- equip all children with the skills necessary to succeed in life
- work in partnership with the wider community.