Aims and Vision
One Family - Achieving more together
We are fortunate to be situated in a wonderful village location surrounded by fields and woodland.
Excellence and enjoyment are at the heart of life at St. Mary’s. We have high aspirations for all of our pupils, offer a wide range of other opportunities and provide excellent pastoral care.
We believe in a close relationship with parents and there are many opportunities to be involved in life at school.
A visit to the school is a must – either through our transition arrangements or by a personal visit to the school. We look forward to welcoming you.
St Mary’s Church of England Junior School will be a vibrant learning community with a Christian culture and a climate that encourages creativity, challenge and enquiring minds. We seek to nurture self esteem, promote respect and empower individuals to achieve their true potential.
We aim to:
- To ensure all children are supported and challenged to achieve appropriate progress.
- To enjoy a varied and enriched educational experience
- To provide pastoral guidance for all children.
- To equip all children with the skills necessary to contribute effectively as 21stcentury citizens.
- To work in partnership with the wider community.